Soft wooden ankle Boots
Unisex high-ankle boots with toothed soles. A thin sheet of wood is laser-cut according to a mini geometric pattern and these facets give it all the necessary flexibility.
Vg. Nat. Eu
Vegan: No product of animal origin Natural: Natural plant materials (exterior, interior, lacing, sole…) European: each component of the shoe has been manufactured in Europe, the shoe is assembled in Spain. The boots are finally in stock, choose your size! Made in our workshop in Spain.
[Column width = “1/1” last = “true” title = “” Title_type = “single” animation = “none” implicit = “true”] Boots, fitted ankle, unisex ranger-boots type shape. Comfortable thanks to the ergonomic lacing design that adapts to all foot morphologies. These vegan shoes are also made of innovative flexible wood.
- Comfort: its hevea’s milk rubber sole absorbs up to 50% of the walking shocks due to its alveolar structure. Plus it’s very light.
- Durability: Waterproof and breathable, easy maintenance with classic products or vegetable oils. Effectively tested, worn and used without fear, the materials are perfectly adapted. Moreover, the model can be resoled after several years.
- Warmth: Must-have, its inner comfort foam insulates the foot from the ground as well as the cold.
- Soft Wood Exterior: Walnut from European forests
- Interior: Organic Cotton
- Inner sole: Comfort foam in natural latex
- Outer sole: Rubber milk from Forest managed sustainably
Upper height: ± 14 cm Regular fit and to be maintained with conventional products. If necessary, clean with a cloth and soapy water or a maintenance milk. Then you can maintain the waterproofing with a spray-like product for rain clothes. For example, products for vegan footwear are available at Collonil. Size exchange and refund possible. Free shipping in Europe. [/column]